Vision & Management objectives
Contributing to the development of the construction industry,enhancing people’s quality of life, and developing the economic and social conditions of the nation by advancing original technologies and increasing achievements in the fields of construction and land management
A citizen-oriented research institute that leads innovative growth in the construction industry
Concentrate R&D capabilities on resolving national and social issues.
Lead innovative growth in the construction industry with policy-technology-project packages.
Ensure purpose-driven flexible operations and a cooperative and communicative organizational culture.
- Develop disaster-resilient infrastructure construction technologies.
- Ensure sustainable environments for citizens’ living.
- Take the lead in core technologies for smart construction.
- Develop new markets and innovate in infrastructure construction technologies.
- Create mission-oriented research environments.
- Ensure efficient organizational operations and research confidentiality.
- Build a system to manage, utilize and diffuse research outcomes.
- Independence and autonomy in research.
- Social and organizational acceptance of honorable failure.
- Young and fresh research culture.
- Community infrastructure.
- Interdisciplinary exchanges.
- Communications between different positions.
- Defining and being true to the roles of the state-funded institute.
- Fair evaluation of research outcomes.
- Building team culture.