- Prepare the documentation in a way that allows for determining compliance with existing construction standards.
- In cases where the nature of the targeted smart construction technology makes it difficult to apply existing construction standards, provide separate construction standards.
The excellence of the technology
- Safety, productivity, advanced features, scalability, and other technological excellence can also be demonstrated in the technology (to be used as reference material during the construction standard review).
|Considerations for writing
|Prevention of accidents and hazards
|Reduced construction time or decreased manpower requirement
|World-class or pioneering technology application, demonstrating high technical standards at national and international levels
|Continuous utilization in the construction industry or applicability in other fields
|Technological excellence as deemed necessary by the applicant
Construction cost (Optional)
- The adequacy of design and construction costs associated with the application of smart construction technology should be assessed.
- As an optional requirement by the applicant, the submission of a cost calculation statement is necessary.